-->

Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

DESTINATION: Town of Victor


Above: Mountain bike receiving tuneup at Trailblazers Bike Shop. I took the images in this post for use in a merchant piece that I designed and produced for the Town of Victor, New York. The third printing of the brochure was just delivered to my customer.
My experience working with municipalities in the past prepared me for the likelihood that there wouldn’t be adequate photography available to use in the piece. Capturing these strong brand images for Victor was a key element of my proposal.

Above: Valentown Museum, Victor’s living history.

Above: Hand glazing pottery at Pottery Painters.

Above: The Corvettes of Turner Automotive.

Above: Right of Passage Tattoo.

Above: Stewart Horse Trials.

Above: Rapid Printing commercial printing service.

Above: Downtown Victor mid-morning.

Above: Make and Take Gourmet.

Above: Eastview Mall. 
Above: Custom wedding cake design and creation.

Above: Top of the Lamp.

Above: Bristol's Garden Center.

Above: Cole & Parkes.

Above: Downtown Victor; walking to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment